Anthony Middle Booster Club
The AMS Booster Club is an organization at AMS to support the schools various activities whether educational, sports, arts program, music, etc. We help boost all aspects of the school when we can. Our support to help with these activities is funded mainly by concession sells. We are hoping not to have a fundraiser this year and rely on concession sells and dine outs to raise the funds that will be needed.
AMS Booster Club Presidents:
- Jamie Lang
- Shelly Gaskill
AMS Booster Club Meeting Dates
- September 9
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
- January 13
- February 10
- March 16
- April 13
- May 4
Please enter through the Activity Entrance in the rear of the school.
Support AMS while you SHOP & SAVE!
- Save Box Tops – Have your student bring in box tops to their homeroom teachers throughout the year for a chance to win a classroom party.
- Dillon’s Community Rewards -- This is something you must re-register for at the start of every New Year.
- Go to www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sing in or create an account including your email address
- Enter shopper card number
- On account summary screen scroll all the way down to community rewards – click “enroll”
- Fill in personal information
- Enter 64226. You will click on Susan B Anthony Middle School and enroll
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support AMS every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to AMS Booster Club. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to AMS. To shop at AmazonSmile simply:
- Go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
- Link to Susan B. Anthony Booster Club: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/74-2820869
Back to School Supplies Donations for our Teachers:
Please help us help stock up our teachers with much needed supplies.
Please drop your donations off at AMS by Friday, August 9. There will be a drop off spot in the office.
Please mark your items “Booster Club”
- #2 Pencils
- Dry Erase Markers
- Dry Erasers
- Magnets with Clips
- Paper clips
- Sticky Note Pads
- Colored Pencils
- Mints (individually wrapped)
Please contact the AMS Booster Club for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.