My name is Angela Bunger and I have the privilege of being a part of the EMS Family as a school counselor at Eisenhower Middle School. While I am starting my 7th year at EMS, I have almost 14 years of experience as a middle school counselor and was also a music teacher for two years at the beginning of my educational career.
My name is Erica Lienemann and this is my first year with USD 383, and my 4th year as a counselor. I will be splitting my time between Anthony and Eisenhower Middle Schools this year assisting with social, emotional, and academic development. I will also be working with students on career development and helping prepare them for their next stage in life. I am looking forward to working with Mrs. Ingram/Mrs. Bunger to support all students at AMS/EMS!
We are here to help!
Many students/parents have not had the opportunity to work with a school counselor until middle school. Our role working with families/students/staff can include:
- Individual and small group counseling
- Consultation and collaboration with EMS Faculty/Staff and Parents
- Social/Emotional Student Support
- Military/Deployment Groups
- Academic Skills Support and Class Scheduling
- Organization, study and testing taking skills
- SIT Building Coordinator/Member
- 504 Team members
- Communication, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution
- Referrals to outside community resources
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!Angela Bunger, EMS Counselor- email@example.com
Erica Lienemann, EMS/AMS Counselorfirstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 7th grade Enrollment
2019-2020 8th grade Enrollment