My name is Angela Bunger and I have the privilege of being a part of the EMS Family as a school counselor at Eisenhower Middle School. While I am starting my 7th year at EMS, I have almost 14 years of experience as a middle school counselor and was also a music teacher for two years at the beginning of my educational career. It is my goal to work together with our EMS Faculty/staff, parents and students to help students achieve success. Working with middle school students is such a fun and rewarding experience!
My name is Erica Lienemann and this is my first year with USD 383, and my 4th year as a counselor. I will be splitting my time between Anthony and Eisenhower Middle Schools this year assisting with social, emotional, and academic development. I will also be working with students on career development and helping prepare them for their next stage in life. I am looking forward to working with Mrs. Ingram/Mrs. Bunger to support all students at AMS/EMS!
We are here to help!
Many students/parents have not had the opportunity to work with a school counselor until middle school. Our role working with families/students/staff can include:
- Individual and small group counseling
- Consultation and collaboration with EMS Faculty/Staff and Parents
- Social/Emotional Student Support
- Military/Deployment Groups
- Academic Skills Support and Class Scheduling
- Organization, study and testing taking skills
- SIT Building Coordinator/Member
- 504 Team members
- Communication, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution
- Referrals to outside community resources
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!Angela Bunger, EMS Counselor- firstname.lastname@example.org
Erica Lienemann, EMS/AMS Counseloremail@example.com
2020-2021 Enrollment Information
2020-2021 7th Grade Enrollment Information
2020-2021 8th Grade Enrollment Information