Lee Elementary PTO
Lee Elementary School PTO is a vital part of your child's school. Working together with the teachers and staff of the school, the PTO has helped enhance your child's learning environment by providing funding for technology, landscaping, an announcement board, cultural events, student recognition, teacher support, and much more.
The PTO is able to provide these benefits due to the combined efforts of family members like you. To be a part of this vital group, you have two options. You can choose to be a volunteer or a member. As a volunteer, you are given the opportunity to help your child's school in the areas you enjoy the most. As a member, you also have the privilege of voting at PTO meetings and the opportunity to be a committee chair or board member.
Please follow us on the Lee Elementary School PTO Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
The 2019 Lee Chicken BBQ will be help Friday, September 27th, 2019!
Lee PTO Members
- Brooke Steiner, PTO President
- Laura Hough, Vice President
- Robin Millington, Treasurer
- Amanda Ogorzolka, Secretary
- Tina Steffensmeier/Michelle Geering - Chicken BBQ Committee
- Michelle Geering - Box Tops
- McKenzie Callahan - Fun Fair
- Mary Scharfe - Teacher Appreciation/Hospitality
- Brooke Steiner - Family Dance/Bingo Night
- McKenzie Callahan - Communication Committee
- Tina Steffensmeier - Volunteer/Membership
- Laura Hough - Scholastic Book Fair
- Molly Sanderson - Garden Club
- Teacher Representatives
- Mandy Scholz (4th)
- Toni Haddock (4th)
- Erin McCormick (Kdg.)
We welcome any parent/guardian of Lee School kids and faculty to join us for our monthly meetings.
PTO can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee PTO Meeting Dates: All meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month from 6-7pm in the Lee gym.
Meetings for the 2019-20 school year:
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- January 21
- February 18
- March 17
- April 21