Early Head Start (EHS) provides FREE services to pregnant women, infants, and toddlers who meet the following requirements:
- Income at or below the federal poverty guidelines,
- Family resides within the USD 383 zoning boundaries OR Head Start Services area (Riley County).
Families with children in the following situations are encouraged to apply:
- Children with disabilities
- Foster care
- Receiving TANF or SSI
Families enrolled in EHS receive:
- Weekly home visits with a Family Education Partner
- Activities designed to assist them with meeting the growth and development needs of their child
- Development screenings to assess their child's overall development
- Assistance with setting and reaching goals for their child and family
- Opportunities to participate in family activities and socialization experiences
You can call 785-587-2045 to start the application process.