We desire all families to engage in a family partnership with us.
Families will receive:
- Assistance with goal setting for their child and family
- Visits with a Family Education Partner (if desired by the family)
- Activities designed to assist them with meeting the growth and developmental needs of their child
- Opportunities to meet with other parents and share experiences
- Help with obtaining access to needed community resources
Our program values input from parents. Every parent is encouraged to participate. Parent Committee is similar to a PTO or PTA at an elementary school. Members assist with facilitating family engagement.
The committee meets from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at your child's school.
Parent Committee Dates
- October 8, 2020
- December 3, 2020
- February 4, 2021
- April 1, 2021
Policy Council is made up of parent representatives. The purpose of the group is to help guarantee an Early Learning Community of maximum quality for both children and parents. All parents are welcome!
Dinner will be available from 5:00 - 5:30 pm. The council meets from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at the Riley County Family and Child Resource Center (2101 Claflin Road) or at Eugene Field (1700 Leavenworth).
Policy Council Dates
- September 10, 2020
- November 5, 2020
- January 7, 2021
- March 5, 2021
- May 13, 2021