In our district, we are committed to providing the highest quality early learning experiences to children with exceptionalities.
Children who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and are at least three years old by August 31 of the current school year, are provided special education services in one of our Early Learning Center classrooms. For more information about our Early Learning Centers, please visit the Early Learning Centers webpage.
If your child has an IEP, the first step is to complete the current year application found below and someone will be in contact with you soon with next steps. If you wish to speak with someone, please contact Becky Becker at 785-587-2070.
If you have concerns about your child's development, but they do not have an individualized IEP, take a look at our community screening information.
- August 13, 2020 - Peace Lutheran Church (4-6 pm)
- September 18, 2020 - Peace Lutheran Church (9-11 am)
- October 15, 2020 - Theodore Roosevelt (4-6 pm)
- November 20, 2020 - Peace Lutheran Church (9-11 am)
- December 18, 2020 - Peace Lutheran Church (9-11 am)
- January 15, 2021 - Peace Lutheran Church (9-11 am)
- February 11, 2021 - Amanda Arnold Elementary (4-6 pm)
- March 5, 2021 - Peace Lutheran Church (9-11 am)
- April 8, 2021 - Woodrow Wilson Elementary (4-6 pm)
- May 7, 2021 - Peace Lutheran Church (9-11 am)
PLEASE CALL AHEAD to reserve a time: 785-776-6363.