WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
Open benefit-enrollment is underway and some of the information has changed, therefore, please read details below thoroughly, then follow the details outlined in the instruction guide for self-enrolling (online). Whether you are a new hire or an existing employee (eligible for District benefits) and are interested in coverage in the new plan year (2019-2020), you will have to enroll or re-enroll in District-offered benefits:
- Enroll online, July 22 through July 28thor August 5th through August 16th
- Visit the Robinson Education Center to have a Representative register you for District benefits, July 29th through August 2nd, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Keep in mind that benefits go into effect October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2020
- If you have enrolled in the $1000 deductible in the past, it was dropped and you are required to make a new selection. If you are enrolled in any of the other deductible options, please note that although the deductible has stayed the same, other plan features and premiums have changed.
- If you want to move from the $2500 that was free for 2018-2019 to the $3500 that is free for 2019-2020, you are required to make that selection.
Send signed SRA and/ or Health Enrollment/ Change form to HR
- Current employees, as well as retirees, completing the self-enrollment benefits, online, are required to deliver a signed Salary Reduction Agreement, to the Human Resource office (via District Mail, U.S. Mail or email Human Resources).
- 2019-2020 Benefit Packet
- USD 383 Self-Enrollment Guide 2019-2020
- BCBS 2019-2020 New Enrollment Form
- BCBS 2019-2020 Change Plan or Change Dependents Form
- Wellness Program Forms 2019-2020
Injured at Work?
Please contact your Supervisor immediately then call Human Resources at 785-587-2000 to report the injury. See additional information below, guiding you to a safe and efficient working environment.
Family and Medical Leave
- FMLA requires covered employers to provide up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave to eligible employees for the following reasons:
- For incapacity due to pregnancy, prenatal medical care or child birth.
- To care for the employee’s child after birth, or placement for adoption or foster care;
- To care for the employee’s spouse, son or daughter, or parent, who has a serious health condition; or
- For a serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform the employee’s job.
Directory information, monthly payroll information, most current W-2 statement, leave history (including sick leave, personal leave, and vacation leave) and listing of current benefits and deductions.
- 2019-20 Transportation Handbook
- 2019-20 Sub Teacher Handbook
- 2019-20 Paraeducator Handbook
- 2019-20 Office Professionals Handbook
- 2019-20 Food Service Employee Handbook
- 2019-20 Custodial Maintenance
Federal & State Withholdings
Please be advised that when completing the tax withholding forms, we will require both the W-4 and K-4 forms to be completed.
- 2019-2020 Negotiated Agreement
- 2019-2020 Benefit Enrollment Flyer
- 2019-2020 Teacher Salary Movement
- 2019-2020 Wellness Program Forms
- Certification of Health
- Change of Address Form
- Classified Evaluation Packet 4-2019
- Disability Information
- Emergency Card
- Kansas State Board of Education Certification Name Change Form
- KPERS Designation of Beneficiary
- KSDE Address or Name Change
- Medical-Dependent Care Claim Form
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Resignation Notice Form - Fillable PDF
- Teacher Complete Eval Packet Rev 7-14