The Human Resources Department of Manhattan-Ogden USD 383 is committed to serving the district workforce from the time of recruitment and selection through the day that someone leaves employment with the district. Our responsibilities focus on:
- Ensuring that employment vacancies are posted and the selection process is completed.
- Providing information and administrating the Section 125 Program and the health insurance plans.
- Promoting Health and Wellness throughout the district.
- The Kansas Public Employee Retirement System - from enrollment to retirement.
- District and Individual retirement plans.
- Assist with certification issues with the Kansas State Department of Education.
- On-The-Job-Safety and Workers Compensation, when necessary.
- Leave request and Short-Term Disability .
- While payroll is not part of the HR department, we work together to ensure proper and timely compensation.
- Workplace policies and procedures and assist with workplace concerns.
The Human Resources Department strives to provide accurate and timely information and services that allow all of our colleagues to focus their attention and energy on their very important responsibilities each and every day.
The District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
2019-2020 Work Calendars
(Other Calendars posted once available)