The business and accounting team strives to provide a customer service environment to maximize the use of limited resources for the benefit of the district’s mission; teaching and learning. The support services team in many areas of the district works to provide the best environment and resources to promote a quality program in all schools, programs and activities.
Information relating to the district budget and business related practices are included on this site. Please let us know if there is additional information we could add to our webpage, that would benefit you as a patron, employee and/or student.
Director of Business Services
Forms, Policies and Procedures
- Business and Accounting Policy and Procedure Handbook
- Employee Travel
- Student Fees FY 2019-2020
- Donation Form
Payroll & Employee Portal Information
- Creating an Employee Portal Account
- Accessing W-2 and 1095-C Forms
- Memo: 2019 Year-End Reminders and W-2/1095-C forms process
- Pay Periods CY 2020
- Pay Periods School Year 2019 -2020