Wondering how to get your organization's information to our students/parents?
- USD 383 has created this community events page where we will list opportunities available for kids and families in the Manhattan and Ogden area. Events must be directly related to Kindergarten - grade 12 students and families.
On Wednesdays of each week, we will send an email out to all email addresses we have on file through our website e-notification system with a link to this page so parents can view the opportunities. We will only send this email out one time a week. We will run the announcement for two weeks before removing it unless it is approved to stay longer.
Please email a link to your organization's website and information and we will create the link from your information to our website. If the information is not available through a link electronically, email a copy of the flyer/poster in PDF format to Tess Riecke or Michele Jones by Tuesdays at 5pm. Information sent after 5 p.m. on Tuesdays will be saved for the next week. Once approved, it will be added to the list of opportunities. We will either link to the flyer/poster you provide or link to the website that you provide.
- We no longer accept paper flyers/posters for events for distribution through our schools. Please do not bring paper flyers/posters to our schools. If flyers are brought to the school, they will be recycled.
- The first email for the 2019-2020 school year will be sent the week of August 26 and the final email for the school year will be sent the week of May 4. No emails will be sent during the weeks of November 25, December 16, December 23, December 30, and March 9. No emails will be sent out during the summer months.
- Join the KSU Classy Cats for a dance clinic for grades k-9. Participants will learn new moves at the clinic, perform for family and friends, and participate in the optional half-time performance at the KSU vs. Texas Women's Basketball game. Register at https://www.k-state.edu/band/classycats/
- High school and middle school students who are interested in being part of the after-school Z.O.O Crew Program need to apply by January 31.
K-State ACT Workshop
- The workshop is on January 18 from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. and costs $55 to register. Fee covers materials, the course, and lunch. Register online.
- Prospective students (ages 10-13) interested in the program and their parents or guardian must attend orientation on Saturday, Feb. 1 from 10 - 11 a.m. to participate in the program.
- Parents and students will learn all about the various forms of financial aid, scholarships and more! This free event is on Feb. 6 from 6-7 p.m. at the Bluemont Hotel.
- Join us for a prom night that you will never forget! Walk the red carpet, enjoy the royal treatment, and dance the night away! Sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation. For people with special needs, 14+. For more information and to register, contact Special Community Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out the events at MPL.
- Head to Marianna Kistler Beach Museum of Art on Feb. 1 from 1:30 - 3 p.m. for an all ages Valentine workshop.