Wondering how to get your organization's information to our students/parents?
- USD 383 has created this community events page where we will list opportunities available for kids and families in the Manhattan and Ogden area. Events must be directly related to Kindergarten - grade 12 students and families.
On Wednesdays of each week, we will send an email out to all email addresses we have on file through our website e-notification system with a link to this page so parents can view the opportunities. We will only send this email out one time a week. We will run the announcement for two weeks before removing it unless it is approved to stay longer.
Please email a link to your organization's website and information and we will create the link from your information to our website. If the information is not available through a link electronically, email a copy of the flyer/poster in PDF format to Tess Riecke or Michele Jones by Tuesdays at 5pm. Information sent after 5 p.m. on Tuesdays will be saved for the next week. Once approved, it will be added to the list of opportunities. We will either link to the flyer/poster you provide or link to the website that you provide.
- We no longer accept paper flyers/posters for events for distribution through our schools. Please do not bring paper flyers/posters to our schools. If flyers are brought to the school, they will be recycled.
- The first email for the 2019-2020 school year will be sent the week of August 26 and the final email for the school year will be sent the week of May 4. No emails will be sent during the weeks of November 25, December 16, December 23, December 30, and March 9. No emails will be sent out during the summer months.
- Performances are on December 13, 14, and 15 at Topeka Performing Arts Center.
- Check out the Sensory Friendly film showings at AMC this December.
- Toys for Manhattan is now accepting donations of toys and gifts for families in Manhattan. Please see the map to find the location of the shop.
- Reserve a time by Wednesday, Dec. 18.
- Come out to The Little Grill to support the junior rowing team on Dec. 18 from 6-8 p.m.
- The Manhattan-Ogden community is invited to attend the free Christmas dinner on Dec. 25 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Check out the events at MPL.