Woodrow Wilson is named after our 28th President of the United States of America.
1922- Original Building Built
1951- 1st Addition
1983- Addition of current office and area behind gymnasium
1990- Addition of mobile classrooms
2011- Latest remodel and new wing additionInteresting Facts:
- Current building was erected directly in front of the old Central School. The old school was located where our current 1st grade hallway stands.
- Our building sits on top of the old downtown tunnel system.
- New skylights were added in 1951 which were not common in schools.
- Interior classrooms were created in 2011 with addition of classrooms. Previously, all mainfloor classrooms had outside access. The 2011 renovation provided ADA accessibility with the addition of an elevator.
We are the Woodrow Wilson Wolves. Previous WW mascots include the Warriors and the Woodchucks.