Welcome to USD 383 Secondary Schools! If you are new to our area and not sure which school your child will attend, follow the directions below to view the school and boundary maps through the Riley County GIS.
Maps of school locations and attendance boundaries are available online from the Riley County GIS office at http://gis.rileycountyks.gov/
- Click on the button that states "Click Here For Community Interactive Mapping Web Site."
- Accept or decline the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
- On the right hand side of the page, click on buildings, then click the visible and active buttons next the school sites prompt. Refresh the map.
- Then zoom in on the map of Riley County to see where schools are located. To find the elementary boundary zones, click on Jurisdictions, then click the visible and active buttons next to the school attendance zone prompt. Refresh the map.
- Zoom into the area you are searching for and then click Identify on the left side column. For instance, if you are looking at a house on Wooduck Way, zoom in to that area and then click on Identify. A chart will come up that tells you that street is in the Amanda Arnold Elementary School area. The chart also tells you that middle schools students will attend Anthony Middle School and high school students attend Manhattan High School.
Middle school attendance is determined by where the student attends elementary school.
- Anthony Middle School receives students from Amanda Arnold, Frank Bergman, Marlatt, and Ogden
- Eisenhower Middle School receives students from Lee, Bluemont, Theodore Roosevelt, Northview, and Woodrow Wilson
All high school students attend Manhattan High school. Freshmen attend MHS East Campus at 901 Poyntz Avenue. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors attend MHS West Campus at 2100 Poyntz Avenue.