Welcome to USD 383 Elementary Schools! If you are new to our area and not sure which school your child will attend, follow the directions below to view the school and boundary maps through the Riley County GIS.
Maps of school locations and attendance boundaries are available online from the Riley County GIS office at http://gis.rileycountyks.gov/
- Click on the Accept and Continue button on the welcome page.
- Open the Voting Districts tab on the right column.
- Click on the School Attendance Zone box.
- Click on the Zoom To: Manhattan box at the top of the screen. Then click on the School Attendance Zone words on the right column and the color coded map will open.
- If you want to check an address, click on the Find Address link in the bottom left column. Enter the address in the search for box.
- Information will come up that tells you what elementary, middle and high school students in that house will attend.
Middle school attendance is determined by the elementary school area within which the student resides
- Anthony Middle School receives students from Amanda Arnold, Frank Bergman, Marlatt, and Ogden
- Eisenhower Middle School receives students from Lee, Bluemont, Theodore Roosevelt, Northview, and Woodrow Wilson
All high school students attend Manhattan High school. Freshmen attend MHS East Campus at 901 Poyntz Avenue. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors attend MHS West Campus at 2100 Poyntz Avenue.