Open Records Information
Need help locating records? Would you like to request copies of a document?
- Kansas Open Records Act Information
- Administrative Procedures for Requesting Public Records from USD 383
- Kansas Open Records Act Request Form
USD 383 Flyer Guidelines/Community Event Information
Wondering about how to get your organization's information to our students or staff?
- USD 383 has created a community events page where we will list opportunities available for kids and families in the Manhattan and Ogden area.
On Wednesdays of each week, we will send an email out to all email addresses we have on file through our website e-notification system with a link to that page so parents can view the opportunities. We will only send this email out one time a week.
Please email a copy of the flyer/poster to Michele Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved, it will be added to the list of opportunities. We will either link to the flyer/poster you provide or link to a website that you provide.
- We will no longer accept paper flyers/posters for events for distribution through our schools. Please do not bring paper flyers/posters to our schools. If flyers are brought and left with the school, they will be recycled.