Year at a Glance - Science
Welcome to science curriculum maps for Manhattan-Ogden USD 383, striving to produce learners who are:
• Effective Communicators who clearly express ideas and effectively communicate with diverse audiences,
• Quality Producers who create intellectual, artistic and practical products which reflect high standards
• Complex Thinkers who identify, access, integrate, and use available resources
• Collaborative Workers who use effective leadership and group skills to develop positive relationships within diverse settings.
• Community Contributors who use time, energies and talents to improve the welfare of others
• Self-Directed Learners who create a positive vision for their future, set priorities and assume responsibility for their actions.