Year at a Glance - History Government Social Studies
Welcome to HGSS curriculum maps for Manhattan-Ogden USD 383, striving to produce learners who are:
- Effective Communicators who clearly express ideas and effectively communicate with diverse audiences,
- Quality Producers who create intellectual, artistic and practical products which reflect high standards
- Complex Thinkers who identify, access, integrate, and use resources
- Collaborative Workers who use effective leadership and group skills to develop positive relationships within diverse settings.
- Community Contributors who use time, energies and talents to improve the welfare of others
- Self-Directed Learners who create a positive vision for their future, set priorities and assume responsibility for their actions.