Wondering about how to get your organization's information to our students/parents?
- USD 383 has created this community events page where we will list opportunities available for kids and families in the Manhattan and Ogden area. Events must be directly related to Kindergarten - grade 12 students and families.
On Wednesdays of each week, we will send an email out to all email addresses we have on file through our website e-notification system with a link to that page so parents can view the opportunities. We will only send this email out one time a week.
Please email a link to your organization's website and information and we will create the link from your information to our website. If the information is not available through a link electronically, email a copy of the flyer/poster in PDF format to Michele Jones at email@example.com by Tuesdays at 5pm. Once approved, it will be added to the list of opportunities. We will either link to the flyer/poster you provide or link to a website that you provide.
- We no longer accept paper flyers/posters for events for distribution through our schools. Please do not bring paper flyers/posters to our schools. If flyers are brought to the school, they will be recycled.
- No emails will be sent during the weeks of November 19, December 17, December 24, December 31, March 11. No emails will be sent out during the summer months. The first email for the 2018-2019 school year will be sent on August 22 and the final email for the school year will be sent on May 15th.
May 16, 2018
- Classified Employee Nomination (5 awards)
- Bob Srack Excellence in Education Teaching Award Nomination (2 awards)
- Substitute Teacher of the Year Nomination (1 award)