Welcome to the EMS Counseling Corner!
My name is Angela Bunger and I have the privilege of being the school counselor at Eisenhower Middle School. While this is my sixth year at EMS, I have over ten years of experience as a middle school counselor and was also a music teacher for two years at the beginning of my educational career.
Many students/parents have not had the opportunity to work with a school counselor until middle school. My role working with families/students/staff can include:
- Individual and small group counseling
- Consultation and collaboration with EMS Faculty/Staff and Parents
- Social/Emotional Student Support
- Military/Deployment Groups
- Academic Skills Support and Class Scheduling
- Organization, study and testing taking skills
- SIT Building Coordinator
- 504 Team member
- Communication, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution
- Referrals to outside community resources
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns!
Angela Bunger, EMS Counselor
785-587-2880 or email@example.com